Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Air Conditioning
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Maintenance Program
Commercial Thermostat Services in Shreveport, LA by Hall's Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
It is easy to take for granted the essential role that thermostats play in the daily operations of a business. These small units are designed to be small and unobtrusive, but the impact that they make on your company’s HVAC system is immense. If you have malfunctioning thermostats or outdated models, you can suffer from an increase in heating and cooling bills or a loss of comfort.
Commercial thermostats need specialists to install and repair them. Call Hall's Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration and let our commercial HVAC experts take care of whatever services you require for your company’s thermostats in Shreveport, LA.
Do you need repairs for your commercial thermostats, or new thermostat installation? Contact Hall's Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, where we offer commercial thermostat services in Shreveport, LA and the surrounding areas.
Some of Your Options for Commercial Thermostats
The technology of thermostats continues to advance each year. The current cutting edge thermostats are an immense improvement over what was available only a decade past. If you have thermostats 10 years old or more, or if you are planning to install thermostats for a new location, you have a number of advanced choices available that can help keep your business more comfortable and increasing its energy conservation.
Here are a few of the types of commercial thermostats available:
- Manual: The standard thermostat model for many years. Although a "sliders and dials" thermostat can still get the job done and are inexpensive to install, in almost all cases you should consider replacing these units with newer technology, which will save you money in the long term.
- Digital: Standard digital thermostats have the advantage of greater precision settings (which help save energy) and easy–to–read displays.
- Digital programmable: However, if you want to have digital thermostats installed, you should invest in programmable models so you can save additional energy and have a level of control over the indoor climate even when no one is in the building. There is a wide range of programmable thermostats with different features, so you should have no trouble finding one that fits your budget requirements.
- Smart thermostats: These are the current state–of–the–art thermostats, and they can make a huge difference for your business. A smart thermostat learns from the comfort patterns programmed into it to develop its own custom program to maximize energy efficiency. You can also remotely control a smart thermostat using the Internet. It only takes a laptop computer, tablet, or smart phone to hook you up to your company’s HVAC system from any location with an Internet or satellite connection.
Call Hall's Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration for Comprehensive Commercial Thermostat Services
Even the best thermostats will require repair work on occasion, so watch for any warning signs that the units in your business are experiencing trouble. You only have to give us a call, and we will take care of any necessary repairs. If you wish, we can advise you about upgrading your older units.
At Hall's Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, we are dedicated to customer satisfaction. We will see that your HVAC system has the network of thermostats necessary to deliver comfort and energy savings every time the heater or air conditioner comes on.