Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Air Conditioning
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Maintenance Program
Unit Heaters in Shreveport, LA by Hall's Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration
Do you operate a business that has large, open areas that are extraordinarily difficult to heat efficiently? Large warehouses, garages, and outdoor work spaces can cost an enormous amount to heat using standard methods like furnaces and other central forced-air systems. But there is an alternative heating system that will deliver the right amount of warmth while keeping energy waste to a minimum: unit heaters.
If you are curious about unit heater installation for your business in Shreveport, LA, or if you have unit heaters that require repairs or other services, give Hall's Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration a call. We provide comprehensive commercial HVAC services in the area. Our personal approach will see that you have the correct unit heaters to suit your business.
The commercial heating specialists at Hall's Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration install, repair, and maintain unit heaters in Shreveport, LA and the surrounding areas.
What Are Unit Heaters?
A unit heater is a type of heating system designed to warm areas with high ceilings or which are often exposed to the outdoors. They send their heat directly into the space without needing a large ventilation system, and are powerful enough to heat up large volumes. Unit heaters come in a wide variety of sizes and energy sources, including gas and electricity. A professional installer will take care of finding the right type, number, and size of unit heaters to see to your needs, and then set them up so they keep the space warm to your satisfaction.
The Benefits of Unit Heaters
- Energy–saving: Unit heaters are ideally suited for heating large areas without wasting energy. Heating systems that use ductwork are excellent for smaller locations with effective insulation against the outdoors. But when it comes to larger spaces or ones with outside exposure, these traditional systems lack efficiency because their heat rapidly dissipates. Unit heaters keep their heat radius focused tightly on the places they are needed so they do not lose as much energy.
- No ductwork required: Because they do not use ductwork, unit heaters are flexible and can be fit almost anywhere inside a warehouse, garage, or outdoor area. You can even use them for smaller spaces where putting in ductwork is simply impractical. The lack of ducts also makes unit heaters inexpensive and fast to install.
- Quiet operation: Unit heaters run at a quieter volume than most standard heating systems. Combined with their small size, this makes them almost unnoticeable in a commercial environment—except for the warmth they provide.
Let Hall's Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Handle Your Unit Heater Services
Although installing a unit heater is a simple process, it still requires professionals. Commercial heating specialists must correctly size the units to match the space and the specific heating requirements. After the professionals have analyzed the space and found the right heaters for the job, they can quickly have them installed so they perform as expected.
Unit heaters must receive regular maintenance, the same as any commercial heating system. They may also experience malfunctions that require skill repair work to restore them. You can rely on Hall's Heating, Air Conditioning & Refrigeration to take care of any of these services so that you receive the full benefit of your unit heater installation. Call our commercial HVAC technicians in Shreveport, LA today to schedule unit heater service, from new installation to fast repairs.